HI Matthew, Uncle Raymond and I have written several blogs on your blog.Hey!!! I have a favorite movie it is a musical. It is called "My Fair Lady." it is a very funny OLD MOVIE... like me very funny and ummmm OLD.... :<) God Bless you Matthew and hello to your Mom and Dad too!!
I play hockey for the falcons and am an insane defensemen. My favorite hockey players are Scott Stevens, and Bobby Ore, so I'm number 4. My favorite color is red, so ya whatever. Well you know a lot about me so, read my blogs, and leave a comment.
1 comment:
HI Matthew,
Uncle Raymond and I have written several blogs on your blog.Hey!!! I have a favorite movie it is a musical. It is called "My Fair Lady." it is a very funny OLD MOVIE... like me very funny and ummmm OLD.... :<) God Bless you Matthew and hello to your Mom and Dad too!!
Post a Comment